Every year we are asked by prospective students, Why enroll in the Waukee Leadership Institute? It is a fair questions. My response to that question has always been the following:
“The Waukee Leadership Institute provides you with:”
– Incredible professional networking opportunities
– Exposure to all of Waukee’s public facilities and staff (mayor, administrator, etc.)
– DISC Profile – Included for free.
– Incredible speaker lineup
– Opportunity to learn about the city (future plans, what is in the works, etc.), get to know the city you live/work in
– Gain access/audience of high profile people within the City of Waukee
– Strengthen Leadership, Business Development, and Business Ethics skills
– An opportunity to learn the latest school projections, economic growth projections, and also future development plans
If you work or live in the City of Waukee, this is a must take class. Not only as a business building and networking opportunity, but also as a personal development opportunity.
We hope you continue to take interest in being a part of this great Institute. We have over 150 alumni and have done over 10 different service projects within the greater Waukee community. Follow/Like us on Facebook to get up to date information on what this current class is doing.
This class helped me grow professionally and has help create life long bonds with great individuals within the greater Waukee area. We hope you will join us soon!
Tyler De Haan
Class of 2014
Former President of WLI Board of Directors